Mobile

Mobiel

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cheap Plant VS. Zombie's Costume For Your Boys

For Halloween, my son wanted to be a Zombie from the Plants vs. Zombies game.  When it comes to cooking I can be creative but that's as far as my creativity goes.  We looked at the various Zombies on the game's almanac.  He chose the zombie with the bucket on his head.  I thought, "Hmm, I could do this!"  I found a cheap $1.99 Halloween bucket and bought some silver spray paint for about $3.50.  My husband spay painted the bucket in about 5 minutes.  For the rest of the costume we used clothes we already had.  We cut up a pair of jeans that had holes in it.  We used a suite jacket that was two small and my son's Sunday white shirt and tie.  We painted his face along with his exposed leg with green face paint.  We also added some cuts and scrapes using the makeup that came with the face panting kit.  We finished the costume off with some cheap fake teeth.


Halloween Night after a long trek of collecting candy.

Before makeup.

1 comment: