Mobile

Mobiel

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Dollar off 2 Pounds of Cheese and 75¢ off a Gallon of Milk . . . Could it be True?

I'm not a big fan of coupons because

  1. I'm not that organized
  2. Coupons are usually for processed prepared food 
  3. I can usually find cheaper prices on a store brand 
CouponSuzy.com it is different.  This site has great coupon options.  My favorite coupons are for the milk and cheese.  

Things I've learned about CouponSuzy.com:
  • You are not given an option for black and white when printing the coupons.  The coupons are printed in full color.  So if you are trying to save money on ink, copy the original coupons with your black and white option
  • Some coupons can only be printed a couple times, so once again, you can copy them or log on with a  different browser or computer to print more
  • The coupons won't scan at some stores.  I have never had problems with these coupons at Walmart but at our local grocery store they sometimes won't work.  So be prepared to either return some coupon items or pay full price.  
  • Walmart has let me buy a combination of cheese totally to 2 lbs.  Some stores may require one package (brick, cheese sticks, sliced or shredded) to be 2 lbs.
Anyway, hope this help!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment